Gaijin develops AAA-grade online games for PC, consoles and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War Thunder", "Enlisted" and other games.
The Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe, and is constantly growing.
We are ready to consider applicants from anywhere in the world. You can work with us remotely.
We are looking for a Linux Administrator to join our team.
- infrastructure automation (70% - Dev, 30% - Ops);
- administration of Linux servers (Centos 7), network infrastructure (Juniper, BGP, OSPF); large CI/CD system (~30 nodes);
- servicing over 50 servers.
Our candidate should have:
- a minimum of 5 years of experience as a system administrator;
- knowledge and experience in Linux administration (Centos 7, 8, 9 is preferable);
- experience setting up OSPF;
- experience working with server hardware;
- understanding of common protocols such as SMTP, HTTP, FTP, etc.;
- knowledge of one of the configuration management systems such as Chef/Puppet/Ansible/SaltStack or similar;
- understands X509;
- knows Python 3;
- knows at least one scripting language on *nix platforms, such as BASH, Perl, Python, PHP, etc.;
- knows English at the intermediate level or higher: reading specialized sources, communicating with vendor support, communicating with colleagues;
- has analytical skills and a desire to develop, team player.
A plus would be:
- experience in administering Java applications;
- experience with Jenkins;
- knowledge of ipv6;
- knowledge of git;
- knowledge of SaltStack;
- understanding of SELinux;
- understanding of the life cycle of processes in Linux.
Our offer to the finalist:
- Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- Competitive salary (the level of salary is discussed individually with the candidate at the interview);
- Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- An international team of experienced developers;
- Our company provides assistance with relocation to the countries and offices of our company/partners: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, and Georgia.
- Work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
- Private health insurance.
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to email@example.com, also mentioning how you found out about the position.