PHP Developer (middle)
Gaijin develops AAA-grade online games for PC,
consoles and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War
Thunder", "Enlisted" and other games.
The Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe, and is constantly growing.
We are ready to consider applicants from anywhere in the world.
You can work with us remotely.
Our company helps with relocation to: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia.
We are looking for a PHP Developer (m/f/x) to join our team.
- Develop web services, client sites, internal systems and analytics;
- Participate in the design of new services and systems (we have a backlog for a year ahead, there is enough work);
- Rewrite legacy to the modern stack (that is, get rid of it);
- Conduct code reviews, select technical solutions;
- Understand numbers and analytics, at least at a basic level;
- You can, and you will need to play our games and games of our competitors;
Our candidate should have:
- A high level of PHP knowledge (5, 7, 8);
- Practical experience in solving tasks using MySQL, MongoDB, Redis;
- Proficient in HTML+CSS, Git, Unix.
- Overall stack used: PHP 7, 8, Golang; Git/Gerrit, YouTrack; NodeJS, beanstalk, Composer, Grunt, PHPStorm, MySQL; Angular/React/Vue, Elasticsearch, Nginx; PHP-FPM, Redis, Docker, PHPUnit;
- Integrations: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook API, VK API; REST services, Google Big Query.
The advantage will be:
- Experience in programming in Golang (as well as in other languages);
- Experience in game development (any position);
- Experience with highload solutions (we have 130 million players);
- Basic knowledge of client testing systems (selenium or similar);
- Basic knowledge of Docker and related technologies;
- Basic knowledge of VueJS;
- Basic knowledge of Yii (any version);
- Basic knowledge of data analysis systems (BigQuery, DataStudio, PowerBI).
Our offer to the finalist:
- Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- Competitive salary (the level of salary is discussed individually with the candidate at the interview);
- Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- International team of experienced developers;
- Our company provides assistance with relocation to the countries and offices of our company/partners: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia.
- Work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
- Private health insurance
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org, also mentioning how you found out about the position.