Senior 3D Graphics Programmer
Gaijin develops AAA-grade online games for PC,
consoles and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War
Thunder", "Enlisted" and other games.
The Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe, and is constantly growing.
We are ready to consider applicants from anywhere in the world.
You can work with us remotely.
Our company helps with relocation to: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia.
We are looking for a Senior 3D Graphics Programmer (m/f/x) to join our team.
- Development of the graphic part of Dagor Engine;
- Implementation of computer graphics algorithms;
- Development of tools for artists.
Our candidate should have:
- General programming experience for at least 3 years;
- Knowledge of C and C++;
- Knowledge of HLSL/GLSL/render API;
- A good mathematical base (mathematical analysis, analytical geometry);
- System thinking and a high degree of self-organization;
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
Our offer to the finalist:
- Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- Salary level from 6, 300 euros with taxes;
- Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- International team of experienced developers;
- Our company provides assistance with relocation to the countries and offices of our company/partners: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia.
- Work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
- Private health insurance
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org, also mentioning how you found out about the position.