Senior C++ Game Developer (gameplay)
Gaijin develops AAA-grade online games for PC,
consoles and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War
Thunder", "Enlisted" and other games.
The Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe, and is constantly growing.
We are ready to consider applicants from anywhere in the world.
You can work with us remotely.
Our company helps with relocation to: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia.
We are looking for a Senior C++ Game Developer (gameplay) to join our team.
- Development of new and support of existing functionality in languages: C++, daScript (https://dascript.org/), Quirrel (https://quirrel.io/);
- Code optimization;
- Code review.
Our candidate should have:
- Knowledge of linear algebra (vectors, matrices);
- Knowledge of C and C++;
- General programming experience from 3 years;
- Experience in gaming industry and desire to make games;
- Systemic thinking and a high degree of self-organization;
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
The advantage will be:
- Experience with SCRUM methodology, using YouTrack or Jira;
- Experience applying Data-oriented Design to game systems, experience with Entity Component Systems;
- Experience with XBox One, XBox Series X, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and other consoles.
Our offer to the finalist:
- Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- Salary level from 5, 200 euros with taxes;
- Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- International team of experienced developers;
- Our company provides assistance with relocation to the countries and offices of our company/partners: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia;
- Work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
- Private health insurance.
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to email@example.com, also mentioning how you found out about the position.