Gaijin develops AAA-grade online games for PC, consoles, and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War Thunder", "Enlisted" and other games.
The Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe and is constantly growing.
We are ready to consider applicants from anywhere in the world. You can work with us remotely.
Our company helps with relocation to: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, and Georgia.
We are looking for a Vegetation Artist to join our team.
- create realistic trees and grass assets for in-games environments;
- integrate new foliage models from outsourcers into the game;
- improve existing models and textures;
- collaborate with outsourcing companies: create technical specifications, monitor progress, and integrate assets into the game.
Our candidate should have:
- proficiency in Autodesk 3ds Max, including modelling and unwrapping;
- proficiency in Houdini or Grow FX;
- proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, including working with layers and masks;
- knowledge of Substance Designer at a proficient level;
- understanding of PBR principles;
- familiarity with game engine workflows and shader functionality;
- proficiency in English;
- experience in game development or other CG industries;
- attention to detail, a growth-oriented mindset, and a results-driven approach;
- ability to articulate thoughts concisely and clearly.
The advantage will be:
- knowledge of another 3D/2D software;
- passion for gaming;
Our offer to the finalist:
- Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- Competitive salary (the level of salary is discussed individually with the candidate at the interview);
- Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- International team of experienced developers;
- Our company provides assistance with relocation to the countries and offices of our company/partners: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia.
- Work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
- Medical insurance.
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org, also mentioning how you found out about the position.