Gaijin develops and publishes AAA online video games for PC, consoles, and mobile platforms, including popular titles like War Thunder, Enlisted, and more. Gaijin is an independent European video game company headquartered in Budapest, Hungary.
We are looking for a VFX Artist to join our team.
We are ready to consider applicants from anywhere in the world. You can work with us remotely.
Our company helps with relocation to: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, and Georgia.
What will you do?
- create sequences for game effects;
- work in a realistic style;
- create visual effects in Dagor engine.
What do you need to succeed?
- good working experience with particles editor in game engine;
- working knowledge of Houdini-FX or other editors, tools for creating cinematic effects;
- good understanding of shading effects.
Our offer to the finalist:
- Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- Competitive salary (the level of salary is discussed individually with the candidate at the interview);
- Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- An international team of experienced developers;
- Our company assists with relocation to the countries and offices of our company/partners: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, and Georgia.
- Work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
- Medical insurance.
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to email@example.com, also mentioning how you found out about the position.