Web development Team Lead
Gaijin develops AAA-grade online games for PC, consoles and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War Thunder", "Enlisted" and other games.
The Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe, and is constantly growing.
We are ready to consider applicants from anywhere in the world.
You can work with us remotely.
Our company helps with relocation to: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia.
We are looking for an experienced Web development Team Lead.
A little about us:
The web development department has almost 30 people and uses a variety of technologies such as PHP, Go, NodeJS, Mongo, Redis, PostgreSQL, Python, Ruby, VueJS, ReactJS, Kafka, Beanstalk, Docker, K8s, and much more. Have you heard of anything else? Most likely, we have it too... Working in our team goes far beyond pure web development and requires direct communication with the entire Gaijin team, from game developers to the advertising and marketing department. We are always open to new ideas, ready to discuss any problems, and offer solutions.
We need a specialist who is well versed in all aspects of web development, from front-end to back-end. Additionally, our candidate should have an understanding of the technical aspects related to marketing and advertising networks, including Google AdWords and Facebook.
We are looking for an engineer with practical experience in PHP, Go, Yii, and layout design, who can develop new projects and ensure uninterrupted operation of existing projects and tools. Familiarity with other technologies is welcome, as our technology stack is very broad and not limited to this list.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Making engineering decisions related to the development of new products
- Maintaining and continuously improving existing tools and products
- Full participation in development (we need a playing coach)
- The most important criteria for the quality of your work will be the reproducibility, portability, and scalability of what you create.
Our offer to the finalist:
- Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- Competitive salary (the level of salary is discussed individually with the candidate at the interview);
- Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- International team of experienced developers;
- Our company provides assistance with relocation to the countries and offices of our company/partners: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia.
- Work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
- Private health insurance
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to email@example.com, also mentioning how you found out about the position.