Web Development — Latvia (Riga)
Windows System Administrator
Gaijin develops AAA-grade online games for PC, consoles and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War Thunder", "Enlisted" and other games.The Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe, and is constantly growing.
We are looking for a Windows System Administrator to join our team in our Riga office.
- Support of users;
- Selection of new hardware;
- Working with server hardware.
Our candidate should have:
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10 (configuration, installation, troubleshooting);
- A good knowledge of modern hardware (assembly, selection, configuration);
- Experience in the sphere of administration from 2 years;
- Basic understanding of LAN operation;
- Ability to correspond in English (Intermediate level B1);
- Experience with AD and corporate network.
Our offer to the finalist:
- Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- Competitive salary (the level of salary is discussed individually with the candidate at the interview);
- Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- International team of experienced developers;
- Work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
- Voluntary health insurance policy
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org, also mentioning how you found out about the position.